Monday, July 03, 2006

Sushi, Wine, and the Beach

In 25 days I will be heading out to California! I can't wait! I have been really wanting to go out there for the last couple of months. What's even more exciting is that I will be meeting up with my best friends from high school. We are supposed to go to my favorite winery, V Sattui. We are also planning on going for sushi as well. I heard of some great places in SF but I don't know if we will have time to go out there or not. Sushi and wine...


I also can't wait for the beach. That is the one thing that I miss the most. Pt. Reyes and Stinson Beach are my most favorite places in the world. Of course I have really traveled outside of North America and the Carribean but think they would still be my favorite if I had been. My parents and I are talking about doing a hike at Drakes Bay which is in Pt. Reyes.

Are you sure you can't go Babe?

The 4th of July weekend has been dismal. We have a rain system that has been sitting over us for a few days and doesn't look like it will be going anywhere any time soon. We are supposed to be going to these parties and we have the Friendswood parade but I think everything is going to be a wash-out. Today we were supposed to go with some friends to Galveston but we decided to cancel that because of the weather. So today we are back to being lazy.

Mom- Here is my new haircut: